Besökare från Tyskland

For our visitors from non-Swedish speaking countries.
Användarvisningsbild
fragnix
Kör: Adventure 1.2 TCe (4x4)
Årsmodell: 2016
Kontakt:

Besökare från Tyskland

Inlägg av fragnix » mån 24 apr 2017, 22:39

Hey,

My name is Jörg, I'm from Germany, and organized in DusterCommunity.de
M1Get visited us a while ago, and made us aware of your forum. Well, this is my counter visit Bild

My son and I will visit Sweden in the second half of July (once again). We plan to drive to Östersund area, stay there for ten days. May be a two day visit to Trondheim.

This are we:
Bild

Bild

Bild

The Volvo 303 is a Pinzgauer, sorry ;-) And it is not mine, I drive a Suzuki Samurai when it comes hard.

My sons learns to become a forester, so he has a natural connection to your country. It is his wish to visit Sweden again every year. He is learning Swedish, but is not advanced yet.

We are interested in making contact, maybe meet with you one day, get hints for noteworthy areas, and generally get to know new people.

Any feedback is welcome!

Användarvisningsbild
AnotherOne
Webbplatsmoderator
Kör: Adventure 1.5 dCi (4x4)

Re: Besökare från Tyskland

Inlägg av AnotherOne » mån 24 apr 2017, 23:07

fragnix skrev:Hey,

M1Get visited us a while ago, and made us aware of your forum. Well, this is my counter visit Bild

My son and I will visit Sweden in the second half of July (once again). We plan to drive to Östersund area, stay there for ten days. May be a two day visit to Trondheim.

This are we:
https://up.picr.de/28472167vu.jpg
https://up.picr.de/28347613oe.jpg
https://up.picr.de/27917908ie.jpg

The Volvo 303 is a Pinzgauer, sorry ;-) And it is not mine, I drive a Suzuki Samurai when it comes hard.

My sons learns to become a forester, so he has a natural connection to your country. It is his wish to visit Sweden again every year. He is learning Swedish, but is not advanced yet.

We are interested in making contact, maybe meet with you one day, get hints for noteworthy areas, and generally get to know new people.

Any feedback is welcome!
Welcome! Nice Duster with the roof-tent. Built for nice roadtrips and so on. Tell us when you are coming to Sweden Bild
Min Projekttråd: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15 , Våra dekaler och klisterrmärken: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83

Användarvisningsbild
Vlein
Premiummedlem

Inlägg av Vlein » mån 24 apr 2017, 23:40

Hi Jörg! Welcome!
Sounds like you're going to have a awesome trip this summer!

It's a nice rig you got there :)
-------
Duster Adventure 1.5 dCi 2016

Användarvisningsbild
fragnix
Kontakt:

Inlägg av fragnix » ons 26 apr 2017, 15:40

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The trip will start around 15. July in Malmö. We will announce actual dates and route when they become clear. It is one aspect of these vacations to not fix the route in advance :)

Jörg

Användarvisningsbild
M1Get
Webbplatsadministratör
Årsmodell: 2015
Kontakt:

Inlägg av M1Get » lör 29 apr 2017, 21:49

fragnix skrev:Hey,

This are we:
Bild

Bild

Bild

Any feedback is welcome!
Welcome to our forum Jörg! :D

The area around Östersund is very nice, basically the whole Sweden is very nice :lol: I can not recommend any places specific around Östersund but I am sure you will find great placecs.

If you are going to drive the E45 from Mora/Orsa to Östersund, then you will pass by many nice little lakes close to the road, where you can stay overnight or just stay and fish.

In Orsa is there a very nice bear/predator zoo that I can recommend! -> http://www.orsarovdjurspark.se/

Okej so your son learns to become a forester, I'm not sure what a foreseter is, is it like a ranger or a hunter? Nice that he learns swedish :D
Dusterforum Merchandise: app.php/page/merch

Användarvisningsbild
fragnix
Kontakt:

Inlägg av fragnix » lör 29 apr 2017, 22:01

Forester = Skogvaktare. The guy who takes care of tree and woods.

We love fishing, that is one reason why we like Sweden

Is anyone of you living in mid Sweden?

Användarvisningsbild
AnotherOne
Webbplatsmoderator

Inlägg av AnotherOne » lör 29 apr 2017, 22:51

fragnix skrev:Forester = Skogvaktare. The guy who takes care of tree and woods.

We love fishing, that is one reason why we like Sweden Bild

I live in Skåne. 50km from Malmö Bild Maybe we see you around.
Min Projekttråd: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15 , Våra dekaler och klisterrmärken: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83

Användarvisningsbild
Vlein
Premiummedlem

Besökare från Tyskland

Inlägg av Vlein » sön 30 apr 2017, 15:25

fragnix skrev:
I live in Stockholm :)
-------
Duster Adventure 1.5 dCi 2016

Användarvisningsbild
fragnix
Kontakt:

Inlägg av fragnix » tor 29 jun 2017, 14:37

July is approaching ;)

Currently the plan is to start from Hamburg on monday 10.7.2017, and drive straight through Denmark up to Malmö. Once our wheels are on Swedish ground we can have a rest :lol:

Last year we drove slightly outside of Malmö, and rose our tent in the Vellinge area on a school's parking place. Not the most beautiful place to be, but it served for the night.

Keeping in mind that our destination is the Östersund area and that we don't want to drive much longer than Malmö on the first day, can you recommend a place for us to stay over night? I think AnotherOne mentioned Skane, so he might know places?

Just in case anyone is crazy enough: The weekend before (7.7.-9.7.) we have our annual Duster offroad meeting in Boostedt / north Germany. It is far away from Sweden (450 km), and it is not the biggest offroad event here, but I though I mention it, in case someone is close by anyway.

Picture from last year (including a Volvo C303): http://www.dustercommunity.de/duster-tr ... #msg294772

Special attendants list this year (saturday): http://www.dustercommunity.de/duster-tr ... #msg310199

Not mentioned, but there all three days: The Duster Admirable with Frank from LZParts. That might be excuse enough for the trip. He does not have the most modded car, though ;-)

Användarvisningsbild
AnotherOne
Webbplatsmoderator

Inlägg av AnotherOne » fre 30 jun 2017, 00:45

Hi again!
Hope you are looking forward to your trip to Sweden. I dont Know that many places to stay. But if you want to go a bit outside Malmö and stay side by side with a beautiful lake with lots of fish and fishing opportunitys i can recommend this place; Snogeholm Sjön

https://goo.gl/maps/knATDcKXcE92

https://goo.gl/maps/knATDcKXcE92
There is a big parkinglot and a grass field were you can stay.
If you want to stay closer to Malmö i think Lomma is the place. There is a nice beach for example. Hope we can meet on your way through Skåne BildBild

Skriv svar