Hello from Germany

For our visitors from non-Swedish speaking countries.
Användarvisningsbild
tbannert
Kör: Prestige TCe 150 (4x2)
Årsmodell: 2018

Hello from Germany

Inlägg av tbannert » mån 27 jun 2022, 07:31

Hello,

First of all I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Thomas, I live in Germany and I am a member of the DusterCommunity in Germany. https://www.dustercommunity.de/. You can see my profile there if you have logged in.

I've been an enthusiastic Duster driver since 2012 and I'm now driving my third Duster. All Duster received a double trunk floor, so the trunk is always tidy and our dog has room. Some modifications in the interior are helpful for my third passion (after my children and my wife): vacation with caravan, preferably in Sweden.

I speak no Swedish and the language course has been canceled since 2020 because of Corona, so I write in English and read Swedish posts with the help of the translation function from the browser.

Right now I'm on the road again with my wife, dog, caravan and Duster in Sweden, together with my son, his girlfriend, his caravan and his Duster.

Warm greetings

Thomas
Hörnljus, dagsljus i bakljusen, tid och temperatur aktiverade i displayen och KeyLess locking-ljud avaktiverade med EcuTweaker
Halvljus och helljus konverterade med godkända LED-lampor
LED dimljus med kurvljus installerade

Användarvisningsbild
Cargu
Donator
Kör: Prestige Blue dCi 115 4x4
Årsmodell: 2021

Re: Hello from Germany

Inlägg av Cargu » mån 11 jul 2022, 10:19

Nice to hear from Germany, Thannert!
I hope you and your family have a good stay here in Sweden, and that you pick up some swedish as well : )
I don't speak German, but I can read simple texts and understand spoken German (if simple and slow). I have visited the German forum but can't read more than the headlines of the topics. I am advised to get Tapatalk in order to read the forum faster, but I am not interested in Tapatalk...
However, I understand that you have to be prepared to wait quite some time if you order a new Duster, as there is a thread on this topic. I think it is similar here, I had to wait 4 months to get mine.

Användarvisningsbild
tbannert
Kör: Prestige TCe 150 (4x2)
Årsmodell: 2018

Re: Hello from Germany

Inlägg av tbannert » mån 08 aug 2022, 16:42

Hello Cargo,

thank you very much for your kind wishes.

In the meantime, it's been 4 weeks since our holiday and everyday life has returned to us.

I can't make friends with Tapatalk either, I usually use the browser for my forum visits. The translation directly in the browser by Google (Chrome) works very well, so you can read the texts well.

The waiting times for new vehicle orders are increasing for all manufacturers and all model ranges, even for Dacia with its few configuration options.

Many greetings
Thomas
Hörnljus, dagsljus i bakljusen, tid och temperatur aktiverade i displayen och KeyLess locking-ljud avaktiverade med EcuTweaker
Halvljus och helljus konverterade med godkända LED-lampor
LED dimljus med kurvljus installerade

Skriv svar